Welcome to the Good Life.

Typing from a Type A, strives of being a bad bitch.



Monday, October 26, 2015

#CarreonEverAfter

It was a privilege to be part of the most turnt wedding squad ever. Whiskey neat, Goose chilled, and Pepsid were all on deck. Traditional festivities were well planned and I got to reminisce during "Can't Help Falling in Love" & "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". And as one of the bridesmaid, I penned a short speech that was meant to show all that love will find a way to bond lifetimes together:

"By the design of the Universe, we meet new people on special occasions, between rainy afternoon errands, and during the ordinary work week. I was fortunate to have met Tabitha on a girls' Saturday night out. This meant that if you survived a night of her boundless energy, you've earned a spot on her guest list. 

Our unexpected friendship bloomed into the best familial bond as we grew closer throughout all seasons, For instance, during our throwback college days we lived on just love and cents. And during my melancholy, she was my diary and helped me write back my turn-up storylines. 

So while most people wish to hangout with stars, I only need the moon as it's like Tabitha; it finds its way to illuminate amidst the cloudy nights.

We all made an appearance tonight; from her large wedding entourage, beautiful supportive mother, family, extended family, and numberless friends, I hope you forever remember that this date is special as it symbolizes all the love we have for you. And thought the presence is grand here, it is incomparable to her greatest love above us all, Joe. She has given pieces of her heart to us, but does her whole heart belong to him, "After all this time? ALWAYS." This is because Joe is the person who will travel limitless miles, with or without his Hover Board. He is her savior. Joe is the one lifeline she'll ever need. 

Tabitha & Joe will always be my favorite Disney tale; they are a beautiful skip through time and became unbreakable. Now this is their happily ever after. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Thank you for including me in your story."

May the both of you create memorable reflections and always win together. "Where we're going, we don't need roads." 








4 comments: